What To Write On It

Decorating By SuzyNoQ Updated 19 Oct 2009 , 1:50am by cabecakes

SuzyNoQ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SuzyNoQ Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 1:26pm
post #1 of 7

My husband and father in law have requested me to make a limp dicked, blue balled penis for my husband's aunt's 50th bday party. not only does fil want it to squirt (already read how to do that in another post) but they want something silly wrote on it and I have no ideas... any suggestions...The party is Saturday but I will be making the majority of the cake Thursday and Friday due to other oblagations.

6 replies
brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 4:31pm
post #2 of 7

why is she getting that kind of cake? mayeb the story would help us to come up with a saying... id tink the image says it all though, lol.
xx

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 5:04pm
post #3 of 7

Ummm... Will the aunt appreciate a cake implying that she is a frigid woman, and emasculates men?
Perhaps it's an 'in joke', but you probably should have them explain it, so an appropriate message can be figured out.

SuzyNoQ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SuzyNoQ Posted 24 Apr 2009 , 1:31pm
post #4 of 7

Her husband got boob cakes for his 50th bday. I decided that I am just going to write whatever we come up with on the foil that is covering the board instead of the cake.

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 25 Apr 2009 , 4:13pm
post #5 of 7

Well... if it was me... and the husband got a lovely boob cake...

I say give her a dick she would want to see, not some blue-balled limp one like she normally gets!!! *

* the above was an attempt at evil humor!!! bwaahahahahahahaha !

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 26 Apr 2009 , 2:53am
post #6 of 7

By the way, what do blue balled penises look like? I'm very curious.

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 1:50am
post #7 of 7

Rylan, you are too funny. I was going to say something, but I think I'll avoid be censored.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%