Wholesale Cake Jacks?

Decorating By sugabear Updated 22 Apr 2009 , 8:16am by Bluehue

sugabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugabear Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 3:13am
post #1 of 5

Does anyone know how to buy cake jacks in bulk? I've only seen them sold in small quantity packs and can't seem to find a company website. Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks!

4 replies
PieceofCakeAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PieceofCakeAZ Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 6:00am
post #2 of 5

I'm not trying to be a wiseacre here, but did you check http://www.cakejacks.com/ in your search for the Cake Jacks website? icon_wink.gif

sugabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugabear Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 6:44am
post #3 of 5

Wow.....definitely had my moment for the day! I was looking for CJ Enterprise and couldn't come up with anything......
Now how in the world can you expect me to figure out that the website for cake jacks would be cakejacks.com? icon_biggrin.gif Thanks for your help Piece of Cake!

PieceofCakeAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PieceofCakeAZ Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 7:25am
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugabear

Wow.....definitely had my moment for the day! I was looking for CJ Enterprise and couldn't come up with anything......
Now how in the world can you expect me to figure out that the website for cake jacks would be cakejacks.com? icon_biggrin.gif Thanks for your help Piece of Cake!

No sweat! You're lucky you only have one of those moments a day... I am working at a rate of one per hour. icon_biggrin.gif

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 8:16am
post #5 of 5

I was icon_confused.gif at this thread title - so of course i just had to come and read. icon_lol.gif

Cake Jacks - wow, i have never seen them over here - let alone heard of them.
Thankyou for posting this thread - and THANKYOU for posting the link - what a brillante idea.

Bluehue. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%