Does Anyone Know What's Cmc.........

Decorating By silvina69 Updated 21 Apr 2009 , 4:33pm by ngfcake

silvina69 Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 9:01pm
post #1 of 3

Does anyone know what's CMC and where I can buy it?

Thank you girls for your help!!!!!!!!


2 replies
vmertsock Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 10:52pm
post #2 of 3

CMC (carbomethylcellulose) is synthetic gum tragacanth, it's used for binding gumpaste. You can buy it at: s u g a r c r a f t .com/catalog/gumpaste/gp-doughs.htm

ngfcake Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 4:33pm
post #3 of 3

Also called tylose or tylo powder. Its effetcs are faster than those of tragacanth gum.

Quote by @%username% on %date%