It was mentioned in one photo that Sharoncakes has a tutorial on how to make the mini hamburgers from cupcakes.
anybody know where I can find these instructions? tia
Well I don't know where to find the tutorial, but I have made them (see my photo gallery) and I think I can help with steps. (Assuming these are the same little hamburgers you're referencing...
1) bake yellow cupcakes without wrappers. DON'T overfill! These will be the hamburger buns and you don't want muffin-top buns. LOL
2) bake a chocolate cake in a cookie sheet(s) with a lip around the edge
3) cut the yellow cupcakes in half for the buns
4) using a circle shaped cookie cutter (find the right size first!), cut out as many patties as you can from the cookie sheet(s)
5) Assmble hamburgers, using buttercream for ketchup, mustard, seeds on top of buns and a leaf tip for lettuce
6) Be sure to put some buttercream btwn the patty and the bottom bun as well or it won't stay together!
I HOPE THIS HELPS! Please let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!