Cake Boss Premier

Decorating By BeeBoos-8599_ Updated 21 Apr 2009 , 1:25am by classiccake

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 5:48pm
post #1 of 7

Ok, here is my new favorite show. I love that it is very candid and showed the drama that goes on in a business. Even my husband who HATES watching cake shows with me sat there slack jawed when Buddy did the string work and piping on the Brides magazine cake. It was nice to see that even someone with Buddy's experience does not do a picture perfect job on piping and stringwork (there were some noticably uneven drapes on the string work) and still gets such beautifull results. Now my borders won't bother me so much. I also have to get me some stencils. I thought that all 3 cakes were stunning.

6 replies
melanier5 Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 10:18pm
post #2 of 7

I Loved the show! Finally real people , making real cakes(out of cake) for real people.It was nice to see us sheet cakers finally represented.Kudos!

msthang1224 Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 11:01pm
post #3 of 7

I finally saw it lastnight and I absolutely enjoyed it. Way to go Buddy. I have always liked his spunk and confidence that he can do anything if he puts his mind to it. I can't wait for the next episode.

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 12:37am
post #4 of 7

Man, I really thought more people would have camments on the show?? Whats up with that?

classiccake Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 12:49am
post #5 of 7

You missed another thread with alot of comments.

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 1:00am
post #6 of 7

classicake, where is it? I have looked through the posts from sunday and today. I will go look through the How do I forum and see if it is there.

Quote by @%username% on %date%