Girl's Night

Baking By verono Updated 5 May 2009 , 5:27pm by verono

verono Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 7:19pm
post #1 of 11

Hi !

I'm looking for some ideas for a girl's night. I want to try the mmf on my sugar cookies.
I plan to bring them individually packed and I'll put everything in that kind of box :
http://www.emballagetout.ca/pricelist.php?PRODLN_NO=2Dc&dimension=5|5|6
But the pattern on the box is purple...

Any ideas?

10 replies
MaraCarter Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 11:19pm
post #2 of 11

Girl's night out makes be think shoes or purses or martini's!?!?! What will you girls do? That may help to generate more ideas?

Have fun!!

sweeteecakes Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 3:36am
post #3 of 11

I think of pampering....manis & pedis, facials, make up.

tujy Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 7:48am
post #4 of 11

i LOVE those boxes! i wish i knew what they were specifically called (not just "pop up box").

i agree with everybody's ideas - purses, shoes, make up etc. on the elenis cookie website there are a few collections of designer shoes, designer bags, things for a day at the spa , etc (i think they're all in the mother's day section). i would post the links, but everytime i post links to the elenis website they don't work. its elenis.com

verono Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 11:22am
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraCarter

Girl's night out makes be think shoes or purses or martini's!?!?! What will you girls do? That may help to generate more ideas?

Have fun!!

We're doing a photoshoot for my sister's jewelry and after that we're having dinner (supper?) at her place.

I like the idea of shoes/purse!
Any other suggestions?

verono Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 2:35pm
post #6 of 11

I was looking to get a purse cookie cutter.. but could'nt find like i wanted...
I was looking at my daughter toys this morning... and I got an idea... I'll take the Mrs.Potato's purse... hahahah

verono Posted 5 May 2009 , 12:42am
post #7 of 11

This is the result !
I'm really proud of it... icon_redface.gif
This is the first time I use MMF icon_rolleyes.gif

blondeez Posted 5 May 2009 , 12:49am
post #8 of 11

The cookies turned out adoreable. You did a great job!!

Rylan Posted 5 May 2009 , 12:55am
post #9 of 11

Oh gassssh that is beautiful. The details are AMAZING.

Munchkinette Posted 5 May 2009 , 1:08am
post #10 of 11

Those are so cute! And you did a great job. I have a question though, how did you get the mmf to stick to the cookie?

verono Posted 5 May 2009 , 5:27pm
post #11 of 11

Thanks everybody !! icon_smile.gif
In "real" , they were cuter than the pictures show..!

I'm doing decorated cookies for fun for 2 years.. but more seriously since 6 months.. I'm hoping to get my cookie bakery in 4-5 years (when my little boy will be old enough to go to school..) I'm currently a stay at home mom with my 2 and a half years old daughter and my 9 months old boy. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%