Foam Boards

Decorating By SandyS Updated 21 Apr 2009 , 4:53am by xstitcher

SandyS Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 1:53pm
post #1 of 6

Where do you buy your foam boards? I try to get mine at Michaels when they are on sale but they haven't had them on sale for quite a while so I'm looking for a place to order them. Anyone have a site that has good prices?
Thanks,
Sandy

5 replies
beachcakes Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 12:48am
post #2 of 6

I'd like to hear too. I'm getting low and was thinking I must've missed a sale at Michaels. I would think shipping would be expensive as they are large.

sweetcakes Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 12:56am
post #3 of 6

buying them by the case online is expensive, you cant beat getting them onsale from Michaels or Hobby Lobby when they have them on sale or with a coupon

idjitmom Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 3:50am
post #4 of 6

A friend told me they also had them at the dollar store (I'm assuming the thinner ones, not the 1/2"), but I haven't checked it out yet..

SandyS Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 8:11pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks, I just ordered a case from Dollar Tree. Yes, they are the 3/16 but that is what I use the most of. We will see how they hold up.

xstitcher Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 4:53am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyS

Thanks, I just ordered a case from Dollar Tree. Yes, they are the 3/16 but that is what I use the most of. We will see how they hold up.

You can use glue or double sided tape and glue these together to get them as well as needed.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%