40% Off Wilton At Hl. No Limit!

Decorating By GrandmaG Updated 23 Apr 2009 , 3:25pm by mbelgard

GrandmaG  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GrandmaG Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 12:07pm
post #1 of 20

I thought I would post the coupon so all of you wouldn't have to look it up this time. Have fun!!!
LL

19 replies
 kiersten  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kiersten Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 12:24pm
post #2 of 20

Thank you for the coupon!!

tuffstuff  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tuffstuff Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 12:25pm
post #3 of 20

Excellent! Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

sugarwishes  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 12:43pm
post #4 of 20

oh i'm so mad!!! I don't have a hobby lobby near me icon_sad.gif that really stinks!

patticake1951  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 12:44pm
post #5 of 20

Thanks I had just saw that. They also have 50% off on the wilton classes starting May 4

newnancy  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newnancy Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 12:53pm
post #6 of 20

sugarwishes,
If you have a Michael's, they honor Hobby Lobby coupons.

Bijoudelanuit  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bijoudelanuit Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 1:47pm
post #7 of 20

Thank you ! One was just built with in driving distance and last time I didn't make it out there!

scnix  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scnix Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 1:56pm
post #8 of 20

Thanks I can't wait to go shopping!

raquel1  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
raquel1 Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 2:13pm
post #9 of 20

Thanks for the Heads Up! I wasn't expecting it again so soon and can sure use it icon_biggrin.gif and btw I ussually end up using it at Michael's, the one in my area has better selectiong than HL

CakesbyCindi  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyCindi Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 6:29pm
post #10 of 20

Thanks.... I'm going to HL on Wednesday, didn't know about coupon. icon_wink.gif

CakesbyBecca  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyBecca Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 8:35pm
post #11 of 20

Does Michaels honor HL coupons if there isn't a HL within hundreds of miles? I live in CA and there isn't a HL within two states of here.

Peridot  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 10:26pm
post #12 of 20

Thanks for the coupon. I am going to use it tomorrow at Michael's. I get so sick of having to go every single day when I get a Michael's coupon because they will let you only use one coupon per day which of course is only good for one item. I bet they get so sick of seeing me in there every day!!

I am going to stock up on Wilton stuff in ONE trip!!

Parable  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Parable Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 10:35pm
post #13 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by raquel1

Thanks for the Heads Up! I wasn't expecting it again so soon and can sure use it icon_biggrin.gif and btw I ussually end up using it at Michael's, the one in my area has better selectiong than HL

Ditto! icon_razz.gif Thanks for the notice.

samona  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
samona Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 11:20pm
post #14 of 20

As a wilton instructor at Michaels, store management will not allow you to use the 40% of all Wilton products. They will not price match this. I had several students try today at different stores and they could only purchase 1 item at 40% off.

mashmellow  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mashmellow Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 12:21am
post #15 of 20

I didn't use it last time , but this time i sure will thank you

Peridot  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 2:10pm
post #16 of 20

If Michael's is not going to honor the HL 40% off on Wilton products - no limit then why do they say that they honor HL coupons. I think that is terrible. They would sooner have a cusotmer waste their time and gas and come back every day for one item then let someone buy several Wilton items at one time. Disgusting!

brannendeville  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brannendeville Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 2:22pm
post #17 of 20

Thank you SO much I missed the last one!

kentuckyjode  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kentuckyjode Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 2:29pm
post #18 of 20

Thanks so mu;ch for the heads up!!!I totally would have missed it!What would we do with out our CC friends??!!

cricket0616  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cricket0616 Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 2:40pm
post #19 of 20

I went to HL last night to use my coupon and the store was out of almost everything I needed. The manager told me that they have had a sale for two weeks on wilton products and they have been wiped out. Just and FYI for those of you who want to wait for the weekend to shop. I did get to use the coupon for what they had and it was a great savings.

mbelgard  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 3:25pm
post #20 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket0616

I went to HL last night to use my coupon and the store was out of almost everything I needed. The manager told me that they have had a sale for two weeks on wilton products and they have been wiped out. Just and FYI for those of you who want to wait for the weekend to shop. I did get to use the coupon for what they had and it was a great savings.

That's a bummer because I won't be near a HL until Saturday when my boys have a pow-wow in a town with one.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%