Quote/saying Help Requested -Mothers/garden/children/flowers

Decorating By TracyLH Updated 18 Apr 2009 , 3:16pm by kellymarie

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 12:37pm
post #1 of 4

I am so sorry that subject title was so vague, but I am having a hard time finding a quote to tie into a theme I am doing for Mother's Day and if anyone can help, that would be very much appreciated.

I am designing cookies for Mother's Day and wish to incorporate a garden theme/flowers and have an additional cookie with a quote/saying about mothers being 'gardeners' for their children/flowers. Kind of along the lines of "Mothers give their children wings so they can fly", but with a garden or flower theme. Does this make sense?

I have scoured the aisles at Hallmark, done all sorts of on-lline searches, but am coming up short and anything I come up with sounds hokey. icon_redface.gif If anyone know of something they have on bookmark, a frame or anything, I would sincerely appreciate the help! Thanks if you know of anything!!!

3 replies
hallow3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hallow3 Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 1:21pm
post #2 of 4

A mother's love to her children, is like a garden, she plants the seeds, waters, and gives her garden the love, security, and nuture that her seeds will grow into beautiful robust flowers.

I know that this is not a perfect saying and maybe a little long, but hopefully it will give you some ideas to play off of. I hope this helps.

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 3:11pm
post #3 of 4

This definitely helps! Thanks!

kellymarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellymarie Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 3:16pm
post #4 of 4

I made a picture for My mama from my daughter, this is what i used (In Italian and English)

"A garden of Love grows in a Grandmother's heart"

"Un giardino di Amore cresce in un cuore della Nonna"

You might be able to bend that to fit! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%