Any One F/ Mn -Twin Cities Area Know Where To Get Supplies?

Decorating By CarrieBear Updated 18 Apr 2009 , 5:14pm by floophs

CarrieBear Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 5:16am
post #1 of 5

icon_cry.gif

Any one in MN Twin Cities Area ?
My Fav store Sweet Celebrations formerly Maid of Scandinavia, closed ... I even took classes there. depressing
they had every thing for decorating....
I have been to Michaels they have no where near what I am looking, for with all the petal dusts, and food colors, ect.
I can get all the same things online on supply sites, but I am looking for a local place I can go that is comparable to to Sweet Celebrations, so I dont have to pay a bunch of shipping for a few tiny items...
thanks.. icon_sad.gif

4 replies
MnSnow Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 1:34pm
post #2 of 5

Hello fellow Minnesotan!
There is a place on University in Fridley that has alot!

Lynn's Cake and Candy Supply. You should be able to google it and get her address. She is a super nice and friendly lady and I totally enjoy her.

She is located a block from Unity Hospital

HTH

CarrieBear Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 4:52pm
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnSnow

Hello fellow Minnesotan!
There is a place on University in Fridley that has alot!

Lynn's Cake and Candy Supply. You should be able to google it and get her address. She is a super nice and friendly lady and I totally enjoy her.

She is located a block from Unity Hospital

HTH

thank you sooo much!!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

CarrieBear Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 4:55pm
post #4 of 5

I will definatley check it out! and Thats not far from where I work in mpls, awesome thanks!

floophs Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 5:14pm
post #5 of 5

Yes, Lynn's Cake & Candy is the best! She has so much stuff and her staff is very helpful. I haven't been there since Christmas but I remember her hours were a little different...like she was closed Sunday & Monday's or something like that. You might want to check that out before you go.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%