Who Loves Prison Break?

Lounge By pipe-dreams Updated 16 May 2009 , 3:12pm by Carson

pipe-dreams Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 7:19pm
post #1 of 24

I do! I freaking LOVE this show. Michael, Lincoln and Sucre are SO HOTTTT!! I can't believe they're cancelling it icon_cry.gif
It's starting up again tonight(in the US), so I told DH my cakes either have to be done by 8pm, or I have to take a 2 hour break...b/c I ain't missing a single nano-second of it.

23 replies
ladyellam Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 7:58pm
post #2 of 24

I'm sad this is their last season, but it really couldn't go on much longer. They sure are pretty, aren't they?

I'm popping popcorn or opening up a bottle of wine and sitting my bootie down.

Carson Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 8:45pm
post #3 of 24

I DO I DO! I love Prison Break and their sexy men! I am bummed that its all over too, but it must be harder to write seasons to go with the Prison Break theme that people won't get bored with.

I am so excited about tonight!

Ironbaker Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 9:15pm
post #4 of 24

Aww, I didn't know this was the last season. I didn't watch all of the last one, I'll catch up on DVD...but yeah, they are fine as all get out.

Hotness.

peg818 Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 11:17pm
post #5 of 24

I'm hoping the show comes back as a different one. You know they can't escape prison forever.

pipe-dreams Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 12:46am
post #6 of 24

I know, it's sad that they have a show theme that can only go so faricon_sad.gif Last night I had 3 cakes to do, and had to stop to watch the show for 2 hours! Thank goodness I got at least one done last night. I finished the other one today, and now I'm working on the other.

Ironbaker...thanks for the pic!!

MichelleM77 Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 3:25am
post #7 of 24

Me!!!

pipe-dreams Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 3:41am
post #8 of 24

Michelle, I've commented on your beautiful avatar before! I love it!

MichelleM77 Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 3:43am
post #9 of 24

He is beautiful, isn't he. I'm going to miss him. I missed Friday's show as I was at work. *sigh*

pipe-dreams Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 3:49am
post #10 of 24

Yes he is icon_lol.gif
I can't believe you missed it icon_eek.gif

You can go to hulu .com, I jjust checked and they have the episode on there for free!!

MichelleM77 Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 3:56am
post #11 of 24

Oooh thank you! I have heard of Hulu, but haven't checked it out yet. Hubby is asleep, cup of tea, kiddo at boy scout camp...perfect time to watch my boyfriend on TV. Ha ha!

pipe-dreams Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 4:46am
post #12 of 24

haha...I say the same thing every time it comes on. Everyone knows not to call me during PB!

IcingSugar Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 8:31pm
post #13 of 24

They cancelled it? I must admit, I never watched the show, but it's filmed here in Dallas and my daughter used to go to school with Rob Knepper's (T-Bag) son. Used to run into him and his wife often at the school playground - very friendly, down-to-earth couple. icon_smile.gif

Carson Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 8:38pm
post #14 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcingSugar

They cancelled it? I must admit, I never watched the show, but it's filmed here in Dallas and my daughter used to go to school with Rob Knepper's (T-Bag) son. Used to run into him and his wife often at the school playground - very friendly, down-to-earth couple. icon_smile.gif

Now, I know that they are all actors and all...but I'm not sure what my initial reaction icon_eek.gif would be to see T-Bag on my kid's playground! haha icon_lol.gif

I saw an interview with him saying that he gets that a lot and was great about laughing it off - thank goodness!

IcingSugar Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 10:17pm
post #15 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson

Now, I know that they are all actors and all...but I'm not sure what my initial reaction icon_eek.gif would be to see T-Bag on my kid's playground! haha icon_lol.gif

I saw an interview with him saying that he gets that a lot and was great about laughing it off - thank goodness!

Oh, tell me about it! I knew just enough about his character to be slightly unnerved the first time I saw him talking to my daughter! But he really is nothing like T-Bag, thank goodness! icon_smile.gif

Wanna hear something funny? The school secretary told me that when he and his family first came to the school a couple of years back, he was touring the school and meeting the staff when an administrator whispered to her and motioned to him, "He's on Prison Break!". She told me she thought that meant he was out of prison on a work-release program and didn't know WHAT to make of it...LOL!

JanH Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 12:09am
post #16 of 24

Well, the cast is HOT! icon_biggrin.gif But I also really enjoy the multi-layered plots. icon_cool.gif Really! icon_lol.gif

pipe-dreams Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 1:02am
post #17 of 24

[quote="IcingSugar"]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson

Wanna hear something funny? The school secretary told me that when he and his family first came to the school a couple of years back, he was touring the school and meeting the staff when an administrator whispered to her and motioned to him, "He's on Prison Break!". She told me she thought that meant he was out of prison on a work-release program and didn't know WHAT to make of it...LOL!

That's hilarious! I've seen him in interviews, too, and have always heard nothing but nice things about him. I really like his character, he does a great job making it realistic.

BTW, JanH, I also love Phantom of the opera! That's one of my favorite musicals, next to Moulin Rouge.

pipe-dreams Posted 13 May 2009 , 3:08am
post #18 of 24

OMG, I can't believe last weeks episode. I am so anxious to see it this friday. Linc or Sarah? I personally don't like Sarah, mostly b/c I want Michael to myself icon_wink.gif
He has to figure out a way to save both of them. Arghhhhhhhh...why does it have to make us wait a whole week???!!! I don't know what to do with myself until then!

MichelleM77 Posted 13 May 2009 , 4:18am
post #19 of 24

Ugh! I keep missing it! I watched an episode a few weeks ago on Hulu. When is it on, Friday? Figures, I work every other Friday night. icon_sad.gif

pipe-dreams Posted 13 May 2009 , 5:37pm
post #20 of 24

Yeah, it's Fridays. Which is good in a way b/c nothing else is on. But I usually miss it too, so I have to watch it on hulu also. Hubby and our roommate are usually playing video games, or we are having family movie night. You gotta get caught up...this is great tv. They have definitely redeemed themselves in these last few episodes!

pipe-dreams Posted 16 May 2009 , 5:48am
post #21 of 24

OMG...did you guys see the finale tonight? I'm not gonna spoil it, b/c I know Michelle probably hasn't caught up. But, can I just say it was CRAZY!!! Let me know when you watch it so we can gab about it!! icon_lol.gif

Carson Posted 16 May 2009 , 7:10am
post #22 of 24

Yes I did see it! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

I even put off working on a wedding cake for tomorrow until after it was over, now its 2 am and I'm on CC! I think its bedtime, I'm ready to gab about it when you all are!

It ended how I thought it would...except for the final part "4 years later"...but I figured that out when Michael and Sarah were on the beach.

Good night everyone...

JanH Posted 16 May 2009 , 10:15am
post #23 of 24

There's a DVD coming out in July - Prison Break: The Final Break which chronicles the missing four years which ended on the beach in the series finale.

Might come out as a tv movie, but who knows when!

For anyone interested, the DVD can be preordered from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0024FAR4I/?tag=cakecentral-20

HTH

Carson Posted 16 May 2009 , 3:12pm
post #24 of 24

Oh JanH!!! That is great news! I can't wait to tell DH - its the one show we always watch together. The more Michael the better!

BTW Michelle - I LOVE IT when you post anything in a forum! Your avatar makes me happy. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%