Look What I Got For Free!

Decorating By patticakesnc Updated 23 Apr 2009 , 3:19am by patticakesnc

patticakesnc Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 5:26pm
post #1 of 16

I have always used Visatprint and LOVE them but I have only gotten business cards in the past.

I have a large event coming up soon and I wanted to have a little advertising so I ordered a few things ALL FREE.

The only thing I pd for was the shipping and since I did it faster shipping it was $20. But hey look at what all I got.

Tshirt
Ball Cap
250 business cards
100 postcards (which I designed into special offer coupons)
Key Chain
Static decal for my SUV
Door Magnet for my SUV

PRETTY COOL HUH?
LL

15 replies
patticakesnc Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 5:30pm
post #2 of 16

Oh and I am having edible images made up of the design below and I am going to put them on cookies!
LL

costumeczar Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 5:41pm
post #3 of 16

That's awesome...free is goooooood...

muddpuppy Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 8:03pm
post #4 of 16

So Awesome!! I need that stuff for free!!!

patticakesnc Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 8:04pm
post #5 of 16

anyone can get it. just go to vistaprint dot com

cakesdivine Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 8:32pm
post #6 of 16

I got the same stuff free! And I also got a large window decal, and a yard sign too!

-Tubbs Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 8:56pm
post #7 of 16

Glad you're happy with your order! I also went with Vistaprint recently and was very pleased.

I custom designed my cards, so I did have to pay (colour back side, custom editing etc), but I also go some great freebies:- PAID rubber stamp (much fun!), window decal, pen. I also got some return address labels, plus 2500 cards. It was like Christmas morning, unpacking the box! Shipping was free - total was just over $100, which compared very favourably with local printers. The turnaround was VERY quick. I would definitely recommend them.

funbun Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 9:03pm
post #8 of 16

I love Vista Print. Their website is so user friendly!

foxymomma521 Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 9:13pm
post #9 of 16

Honestly, their "slow" shipping isn't that slow... I've always had my order within a week! I like the design you picked... I had a magnet made up for my car with the same design that said "Warning Slow Driving- Cake on Board"
icon_smile.gif

Karema Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 12:52am
post #10 of 16

That is great! How did you get all that stuff free? I went to the website and each thing is listed seperate. Did you order each thing seperate or go somplace else for that list all together?

JenniferMI Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 2:05am
post #11 of 16

They are awesome!

Jennifer icon_smile.gif

SandyS Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 2:45am
post #12 of 16

Vista has their freebies going on now. Got a e-mail today and alot of freebies!!!

patticakesnc Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 2:51am
post #13 of 16

Here are todays offers that I got in my email.

Premium
Business Cards
250 Reg. $19.99
NOW FREE

Key Chains
1 Reg.start at $6.99
NOW FREE
Standard
Postcards
100 Reg. $24.99
NOW FREE

FREE
Rubber Stamps
Order Now!
1 FREE
Large
Magnets
10 Reg. $12.99
NOW FREE

FREE T-Shirts
Order Now!
1 FREE
Window Decals
1 Reg. $6.99
NOW FREE

Note Pads
1 Reg. $7.99
NOW FREE
FREE
Sticky Notes
Order Now!
1 FREE

Oversized
Postcards
50 Reg. $19.99
NOW FREE
Hats
1 Reg. $14.99
NOW FREE

Return
Address Labels
140 Reg. $7.99
NOW FREE

lostincake Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 2:54am
post #14 of 16

Thanks for sharing icon_smile.gif

dxerebl Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 3:11am
post #15 of 16

I wanted to send thanks too!! I am just a hobbyist, but my husband is getting his business up off the ground and FREE looks good to me!! (hadn't even thought of vista for car magnets!!!)

Here's an idea I did for our wedding using Vista --- our wedding favors were home made music CD's with a bunch of love songs (inc. our wedding song) - any how, the wedding was in his hometown in PA, we live in VA. I tied raffia string around the cd's and attached a business card I had printed up that said 'thanks for sharing in our day, please feel free to visit us any time....etc' with all of our personal contact info, address, #'s, email ...... Much easier than trying to give everyone his "new" location & contact info icon_lol.gif

patticakesnc Posted 23 Apr 2009 , 3:19am
post #16 of 16

What a great idea!

I used the free postcards to make coupons for a large advertising event I am doing next weekend. I ordered them...again free... and put the info on them giving 10% off $50 or more and they have to turn the card in to get the discount....that way I can reuse them later.

I am using them to do my daughters graduation invites too. They do the free ones about once a month and I am going to order them through there. They are nicer than what I can go to walmart and buy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%