New Supply Store & School In Ontario!

Lounge By antonia74 Updated 7 May 2009 , 11:54am by cakes22

antonia74 Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 3:09am
post #1 of 12

Wooohoo, finally! Her storefront is now open in Pickering and it's fantastic! She's got amazing products, cupcake papers, cutters, imported items, etc. etc. My credit card is going to get a work out. icon_wink.gif Apparently the online option is coming soon, for anyone who can't make it in in person. Very handy-dandy! thumbs_up.gif

www.flourconfections.ca

I'm heading there next month to take a class with Elisa Strauss. Soooo excited!! icon_biggrin.gif There's apparently a few spots still available in the class if anyone's interested? I think I finally get to meet a few of you fellow CC members there and I can't wait! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

11 replies
gerripje Posted 18 Apr 2009 , 8:12pm
post #2 of 12

Oh I hope she has the online store open soon! I have the patience of a two year old! So exciting to have another place to buy from!

lemondroppp69 Posted 24 Apr 2009 , 7:38am
post #3 of 12

YAAAAAY!!!! That is super close to my parents house. That'll be on my list of stops next time we visit them. Thanks for the info!!!

antonia74 Posted 2 May 2009 , 11:44pm
post #4 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerripje

Oh I hope she has the online store open soon! I have the patience of a two year old! So exciting to have another place to buy from!

I just checked and the online store is now up and running! icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.flourconfections.ca/shop/

thumbs_up.gif

meihana Posted 2 May 2009 , 11:52pm
post #5 of 12

I'm taking the Bronwen Webber class there in August! I'm excited to check it out!

pastryjen Posted 2 May 2009 , 11:52pm
post #6 of 12

My mom lives real close...guess I'll be visiting mom a whole lot more now!

sweetcravings Posted 3 May 2009 , 12:09am
post #7 of 12

I just looked at her store..pretty good! I like that they have silcone molds, cutters, impression matts. Finally some decent products in Ontario. I will definitely keep this store in mind next time i need some stuff.
The only thing i wish is that they offerred more cookie cutters. ;0)

gerripje Posted 3 May 2009 , 1:01am
post #8 of 12

I am so excited!! party.gif They seem to have some really good things there that you couldn't find easily in Canada and cheaper than some other places.

antonia74 Posted 7 May 2009 , 2:22am
post #9 of 12

Finished the two-day class today and it was SOOO much fun! The shop and classroom space are gorgeous, lots of room and so easy to watch the teacher demonstrating. I bought some supplies from her store....there are cutters, flavourings, dummies, tools and stencils in there to DIE for!! icon_eek.gif

Here's a few pics from the class I took, two days with Elisa Strauss from "Confetti Cakes" in New York! She was such a warm, fun teacher. She answered all our questions about cake decorating and the business.

We all had a blast making the Safari Gift Box cake from her book. I can't wait to take another course there!!!
LL
LL
LL

pastryjen Posted 7 May 2009 , 2:55am
post #10 of 12

I am so jealous! Just wonderful cakes!

Love your little elephant and peanuts!

gerripje Posted 7 May 2009 , 3:40am
post #11 of 12

Wow!! That's really cool. I sure wish somebody would come to Alberta pretty soon!!

cakes22 Posted 7 May 2009 , 11:54am
post #12 of 12

I'm going to TO in June........may have to leave a bit early to do some shopping!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%