Cc Arizona Decorators Meet Up In June!

Decorating By KimAZ Updated 17 Apr 2009 , 8:47pm by pebblez87

KimAZ Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 10:49pm
post #1 of 7

Hey Everyone,
I posted some info regarding a FREE demo Nicholas Lodge will be giving in Arizona in June on the Events board here :

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-626310.html

Several members of Cake Central are going and we'd like to meet up before the demo for lunch or just to get together for a bit. Everyone is welcome! No set place or time just yet as I'm not familiar with the area but more info to come.

If you're interested, please let me know and we'll keep you in the loop.
So far myself, Bisbeequeen and _Jamie_ are going. Be sure to register right away! It's FREE but you do have to sign up. See the link above for more info.

KimAZ

6 replies
bisbqueenb Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 11:48pm
post #2 of 7

I'm in for whatever! Think I will be coming up the day before and may even spend that night there too as I have 'free' accommodations!

pebblez87 Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 1:21am
post #3 of 7

is it for everybody or just professionals? im still a beginner but i would love to learn im afraid of being out of place plus its a monday i would have to find daycare but it sounds soo tempting and to meet all of you would be great

KimAZ Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 3:59pm
post #4 of 7

This demo is open to anyone! We'll all just be watching Nicholas Lodge and hearing about the new Massa fondant. Please sign up!

KimAZ

ladyellam Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 7:53pm
post #5 of 7

I just signed up and thanks Kim for letting us know about it. Woo Hoo, I can't wait!

__Jamie__ Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 7:57pm
post #6 of 7

Totally looking forward to it....maybe even one of the retaurants at the Wigwam would be appropriate....or, I think there is a mall close by (outlets) with several restaurants....that would be good too!

pebblez87 Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 8:47pm
post #7 of 7

being that im only 2 miles away i can name you off everything around there from stores to resturaunts every gas station there is chilis applebees macaroni grill mcgraths seafood tgifridays mimis cafe bill johnsons big apple dennys chipoltle wildflower bakery thats within a mile of the resort btw i signed up this morning yay

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%