Dream Whip......

Decorating By thems_my_kids Updated 17 Apr 2009 , 12:37am by indydebi

thems_my_kids Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 9:29pm
post #1 of 7

Where do I find it in teh store?!?!? I looked for it today and yesterday and am obviously not in the right place! What is it with in the store?!?!!
LL

6 replies
gerripje Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 9:52pm
post #2 of 7

In my Walmart, which is a smaller one, it's with the cake mixes and pudding section. Same at the grocery store, closer to the pudding mixes, etc. HTH!!

Rcrewof10 Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 9:53pm
post #3 of 7

It should be in the aisle with the jello's. On the top shelf. (Edited to say at the store I shop-Woodmans)

auntmamie Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 10:56pm
post #4 of 7

I find it on the bottom shelf at my grocery store - in the pudding aisle. Indydebi can give you exact directions at walmart - she uses it in her BC. I believe it's aisle 8.

mellee Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 11:37pm
post #5 of 7

Yep, it is aisle 8 at WalMart. icon_smile.gif

thems_my_kids Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 11:59pm
post #6 of 7

That's where I looked at both Food Lion and WalMart. I'll look harder tomorrow! I'm making a cake for my niece's baptism and need it!!

indydebi Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 12:37am
post #7 of 7

walmart ... aisle 8 .... across the aisle from the cake mixes .... above the marshmellows .... next to the jello .... top shelf.

note: this week I noticed they did not have the large boxes (4 envelopes) only the small boxes (2 envelopes). This concerns me. I cannot believe they are doing away with the large boxes! I hope they were just out of stock and this is not an indication of their stocking policy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%