North Carolina

Business By Creative_chika Updated 16 Apr 2009 , 3:48am by Creative_chika

Creative_chika Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 1:23am
post #1 of 5

Do I have to have a license to sell cakes from my home in this state? I know I saw a post about this, but I cant find it. (Like always) icon_wink.gif

4 replies
sari66 Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 1:29am
post #2 of 5

The short answer is yes.
Go to the top of this forum and click on the sticky that kellym made and the info is in there.


acookieobsession Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 1:30am
post #3 of 5 long as you do not have indoor pets. you call the dept of ag and talk with a lady who's name i can not recall off hand. If you have well water you have to have some inspection...

ptanyer Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 1:33am
post #4 of 5
Creative_chika Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 3:48am
post #5 of 5

Thanks so much!

Quote by @%username% on %date%