Help I Have No Idea How To Make This One! Can't Find Pics!

Decorating By patticakesnc Updated 19 Oct 2009 , 8:14pm by brincess_b

patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 4:13am
post #1 of 10

I just had a request for a cake of a man and woman having sex! Now I have made female cakes(in my pics) and he says "yes, like that but with a man as well". I just have NO idea how on earth I could do it. Does ANYONE have any pictures to share for ideas?

9 replies
lizamlin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lizamlin Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 4:59am
post #2 of 10

hmmmm... Do they want 3D? Carved?
Off the top of my head I see a couple sitting up in a Kama Sutra type pose -- made via a wilton 3D Teddy Bear pan. Not easy at all (probably impossible LOL), but that's one vision.
What pose? Did they give any indication? Him behind, on top, on bottom? Just the private parts meeting close up? They need to help you by being more specific!!

patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 10:10pm
post #3 of 10

I agree more details would help but I don't think they really know what they are looking for and are looking for me to come up with the ideas. I know the female cakes I make are from sheetcake and then carved out (see my pics) and I really feel he is wanting her with a male cake on top. I just can't see it though. There is just no way to do that in my mind. I can't see any way to support "him" so that he is just not laying on "her". I thought about doing him out of RKT but honestly I still don't know how to do it. I was hoping someone had a cake where they did a couple having sex that they could share. It doesn't have to be 3d I guess, just something for an idea for this person.

Thanks

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 8:29pm
post #4 of 10

A fondant couple in a (cake) bed, shouldn't be too hard.

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 1:55am
post #5 of 10

Yeah 7yyrt I agree. I don't think I would attempt carving. Fondant would be a lot easier, and it also has more possibilities. Positions more easily achieved. There are some like this in the naughty gallery.

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 3:15am
post #7 of 10

See if this link works:

http://londoncake.com/Adult%2018%20Plus.htm

Scroll about 1/2 way down the page and they start looking like what you're describing.

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 3:18am
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by patticakesnc

I just had a request for a cake of a man and woman having sex! Now I have made female cakes(in my pics) and he says "yes, like that but with a man as well". I just have NO idea how on earth I could do it. Does ANYONE have any pictures to share for ideas?

You randy girl, you get all the naughty ones, doncha? icon_lol.gif

Amylou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amylou Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 4:58am
post #9 of 10

Aren't you the one who has the account at an adult store? Maybe some video rentals are in order icon_wink.gif

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 8:14pm
post #10 of 10

if you check out debbie browns site, and look through her books, there are some ideas in there, at least for the fondant people in bed, that i remember.
i think trying to do it in cake just wouldnt work like he wants!
xx

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%