Electric Flour Sifter

Decorating By Tortess Updated 15 Apr 2009 , 12:15am by amy81

Tortess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tortess Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 10:54pm
post #1 of 4

Hi Everyone!

I just saw this today in a video that I think was on the Today Show this morning. It's quirky kitchen gadgets. But the gadget that caught my eye was the electric flour sifter.

Kathie Lee and Hoda were making fun of the lazy person that would want this, but they don't know how much stuff we have to sift in cake making and fondant prep.

Here is the video:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/30209725#30209725.
The sifter is the second-to-last item. And it shows on the video where you can get it!

3 replies
janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 11:47pm
post #2 of 4

Ok - I just ordered one!! haha!!! I end up having to take pain killers to numb my shoulder from sifting 10 lbs of powder sugar at a time!! this is a lifesaver!!! YIPPEEEEE

thank you so much for sharing and I feel like emailing the Today Show and telling them what an awesome idea it is!!

Tortess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tortess Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 11:58pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelwaters

... I feel like emailing the Today Show and telling them what an awesome idea it is!!

Okay! And I'll email the guy at America's Test Kitchen and let him know, too! thumbs_up.gif

amy81 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amy81 Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 12:15am
post #4 of 4

I have one that is from pampered chef. They are retired now but I got it a couple of years ago when I went to conference ( I'm a consultant for them). I love it. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%