Cookie Packaging

Baking By cakelass Updated 16 Apr 2009 , 12:22pm by cylstrial

cakelass Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelass Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 10:13pm
post #1 of 12

I posted this question in the general section but thought I would ask in this section as well. I want to find packaging that is like a card.
I want a box with window face that fits a cookie in it and has a flap that closes over it- a cookie card.
Can anyone steer me in the right direction? TIA

11 replies
yankeegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yankeegal Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 10:58pm
post #2 of 12

Is this for a giant cookie or a single smaller one? If it is for the latter, you may have some luck looking at websites for candy packaging.

cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 11:07pm
post #3 of 12

Have you tried Nashville Wraps? They have lots of cute stuff. I can't remember the other company I used to order from. If I think of it, I'll post it.

cutthecake Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 11:10pm
post #4 of 12

I bought cute stuff from Papermart, Kitchen Kraft and Sugarcraft, too

cutthecake Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 11:13pm
post #5 of 12

Can someone tell me why "that company's name" was blocked from my comment?

cakelass Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 4:05am
post #6 of 12

Thanks for all your replies. I will start looking. I actually need it to be for a smaller cookie. I will keep you posted if I have any luck.

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 5:56am
post #7 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthecake

Can someone tell me why "that company's name" was blocked from my comment?

The owner accused people here on CC of badmouthing her company and threatened to sue. So Jackie and Heath have blocked that company's name.

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 6:07am
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakelass

Thanks for all your replies. I will start looking. I actually need it to be for a smaller cookie. I will keep you posted if I have any luck.

I think it was in Martha Stewart's cookie magazine... She used a CD envelope. It's not a box so I'm not sure if it will work for you.
http://www.marthastewart.com/article/cookie-gift-sleeve?autonomy_kw=cookie%20packaging&rsc=header_5

cutthecake Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 3:33pm
post #9 of 12

Thanks, Honeydukes.
I just couldn't figure out how or why that happened.

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 8:37pm
post #10 of 12

Honeydukes had the same idea I had. One thought I have is to put a piece of wax paper behind the cookie to prevent butter staining (I do that when I back cookies with cakeboard). Maybe even in the front (with the exception of the circle icon_smile.gif) that is, if you are a nut like me. Hmmm... or maybe a piece of food-safe acetate in the front area so you don't have to cut the circle area out. Or ignore all of what I say as it is now sounding very complicated. icon_lol.gif

cakelass Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 9:23pm
post #11 of 12

Hi all. Thankyou again for your help. The idea of the CD looks great. But I was actually after a box so it looks like a card. I have looked on all sites recommended but no supplier seems to have what I am looking for.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 12:22pm
post #12 of 12

There are several people that make the little tags at the top and attach them. I love it when I see it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%