Ordering Edible Images

Decorating By ShabbyChic_Confections Updated 17 Apr 2009 , 12:44pm by artymom

ShabbyChic_Confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShabbyChic_Confections Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 2:14am
post #1 of 6

Hi, I want to make cookies for a bridal shower and I want to use black and white pictures of the couple, but I don't have an edible image printer.
Where can I order them?

Thanks.

5 replies
Rose_N_Crantz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 3:00am
post #2 of 6

Here ya go:
http://www.kopykake.com/pc_edible_ink.html

I just googled edible image printer. This was the first on the list, but there were many more. Perhaps ebay would have some too?

idjitmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
idjitmom Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 3:32am
post #3 of 6

I need some soon too. I just called a couple of local grocery stores & they can all print them for me (I don't do it often enough to justify buying a printer), they charge $5 a sheet. Just in case, I would call & see if they can shrink your picture down (if necessary) & put multiple images on each sheet - I've never needed to do that but it seems to me that it wouldn't be a problem..

ShabbyChic_Confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShabbyChic_Confections Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 5:36am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose_N_Crantz

Here ya go:
http://www.kopykake.com/pc_edible_ink.html

I just googled edible image printer. This was the first on the list, but there were many more. Perhaps ebay would have some too?

Thank you for the link, but I just want to order the images, I do not really want to spend money on something I would rarely use.

chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 2:32pm
post #5 of 6

I have them made at WalMart and Publix before. Wallyworld was $5 sheet and I put several different images on one sheet to fill it up and to get the most bang for my buck, Publix was $7. I've also heard that Sam's will do them (I have not tried).

artymom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
artymom Posted 17 Apr 2009 , 12:44pm
post #6 of 6

Try www.homemadecookiesandfudge.com
I ordered from Janie and everything went so smoothly and the product terrific.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%