Cannon / Clovis New Mexico

Lounge By KawaiiCakeCook Updated 13 Apr 2009 , 7:22pm by KawaiiCakeCook

KawaiiCakeCook Posted 13 Apr 2009 , 5:30pm
post #1 of 3

Does anyone live, or ever lived near or around Clovis New Mexico. My husband just got an assignment there and I'm trying to find information about this place and well...I'm trying not to cry, the vodka is helping along with several shots of my good friend Jose. Please let me know if there is any type of bakery that I could hope to work at.

2 replies
jewelykaye Posted 13 Apr 2009 , 6:40pm
post #2 of 3

He got an assignment at Cannon AFB??? I would've sworn it was shut down.

I used to live there about 13 years ago. My dad was stationed there. We lived there for about 5-6 years and then we were reassigned to Alaska.

I have some friends that are still there. And as far as I know the economy there is quite poor. There are a lot of gangs. It's a small town. It's been awhile since I've talked to anyone there so things could've changed. I don't mean to add to your worries.

I really enjoyed it there when I was younger. It was a nice small town.

I can't help you with whether or not there is a bakery for you to work at, as it has been a long time.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

KawaiiCakeCook Posted 13 Apr 2009 , 7:22pm
post #3 of 3

Awesome *deadpan*

No, sorry, thank you for your information. They have the new c-130 gunship j models, as well as the new experimental planes. It is a dream job for the hubby and I'm kind of just smiling and drinking heavily...which actually makes the smiling easier.

Quote by @%username% on %date%