Anyone Here Of This Bulgaian Cake??

Decorating By confectionaryperfection Updated 11 Apr 2009 , 4:12pm by Cakepro

confectionaryperfection Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 4:56pm
post #1 of 4

the recipe is in ounces. i measure in cups. it is called garash??

3 replies
lomikesa Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 5:16pm
post #2 of 4

This is all I could find.


confectionaryperfection Posted 11 Apr 2009 , 4:04pm
post #3 of 4

thank you. that is what i have. the person translated it to English for me. it is just powdered sugar eggwhites walnuts and a little flour, but he did it in ounces. i use cup measure. can you help?

Cakepro Posted 11 Apr 2009 , 4:12pm
post #4 of 4

Hello ~ either use a digital scale and measure in grams as the recipe is written, or go to Google and find a conversion chart (it took me about 3 seconds to find this one).

Quote by @%username% on %date%