Help From All You Talented Cookie Artists!!!!

Decorating By sarah0418 Updated 10 Apr 2009 , 2:29am by cylstrial

sarah0418 Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 9:41pm
post #1 of 3

OK, so I have an order for Diego face cookies. I don't want to freehand them as I think he will look nothing like Diego if I do that. Would I be better off doing a reverse piping gel transfer and going over it with RI. Or, should I pipe the image onto wax paper and them once dry, transfer that to the iced cookie? Any help from anyone who has done something similar would be great!!!

2 replies
cylstrial Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 2:19am
post #2 of 3

You should post this in the cookie forum because there are some AMAZING cookie artists that can help you! (The only reason I'm suggesting this is because I don't think that all the cookie people do cakes, so they might not read it in here. Please don't think I'm suggesting this to be mean...that's not the case).

Anyway, back to your cookies. You should also look around in that folder because there was a tutorial not long ago in the cookie section about the exact thing you are talking about. The lady showed how she copied the image she wanted onto the cookie.

Hope this helps!

cylstrial Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 2:29am
post #3 of 3

Hey Sarah -- I found that cookie link I was talking about! Here it is! Hope this helps!

Quote by @%username% on %date%