Duh.

Decorating By Babarooskie Updated 9 Apr 2009 , 7:42pm by 7yyrt

Babarooskie Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 5:11pm
post #1 of 4

So I just get this phone call from a woman who is interested in a Baby Shower cake. She asks me, "Hi where are you located?"

I say, "I'm sorry ma'am, but at the moment we do not have a store front. I do have a website that you may visit." She says, "Yeah I know, but it didn't help much." (she says with an attitude). Go figure.

My site includes: pictures, prices, flavors & fillings, FAQ's and answers, etc.
If I did have a store front, she would probably ask me "what flavors do you offer, how much would this be, do you have some pictures that I can see..?"

If she was interested in price, she can send me an online form (just like everyone has done) and I would get back to her with a price.

Stupid people shouldn't breed. icon_cool.gif

3 replies
Kay_NL Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 5:20pm
post #2 of 4

But then what we all talk, joke and laugh about??????? LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babarooskie

Stupid people shouldn't breed. icon_cool.gif

marmalade1687 Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 6:03pm
post #3 of 4

Just wondering if she wanted to know where you were located in case she wanted/needed to pick up the cake...this might be a contributing factor in whether or not she orders? (Unless you deliver all your cakes and that is stated on your website?)

I get lots of people asking where I am located - if I am not in their area of town, sometimes they do not order from me...just a thought!

7yyrt Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 7:42pm
post #4 of 4

Believe it or not, I've seen some websites that want to sell you pastry, but where on Earth are they? Not even a state or country mentioned anywhere. Is your location easy to find on the page?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%