Great Pistachio Cake

Decorating By _ROYALTY_ Updated 9 Apr 2009 , 3:14pm by AKA_cupcakeshoppe

_ROYALTY_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
_ROYALTY_ Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 2:39pm
post #1 of 2

So I have always wanted to make a pistachio cake, but never really got around to it for one, and for two didnt want to spend the money on the pistachio's... (hey its a recession!!)
Anywho, so I am at this market last night and the nice Asian man says to me "you always look at pistachio but you never buy... here I give you whole crate for five dolla!!"
WOW what a deal! so now I am going to make my pistachio cake that I have always wanted to make, and bring it to work. thumbs_up.gif Once a month we have a party for all the employees who's birthday it is that month, so there are ten this month, so the cake will have to be pretty big, no worries cuz I have a whole CRATE of pistachios!!! I am so excited too, I dont think I will mention the flavor of the cake until after they have taken at least one or two bites, to see if they can guess the flavor icon_lol.gif - hopefully if I make the cake right they can. Wow I am looking soooo forward to this... I will let you guys know how the party goes

icon_biggrin.gif
LL

1 reply
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 3:14pm
post #2 of 2

oh wow. this is a delayed april fool's LOL AS i was reading your post I kept thinking noooooooooo didn't she read the news? LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%