Decorating By cakelass Updated 9 Apr 2009 , 2:01pm by JenWhitlock

cakelass Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 10:39pm
post #1 of 4

I have seen some business card boxes that have a fold over flap ( I think they are made to hold a chocolate bar. I was after the same concept only I need the box a little larger. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? It would be greatly appreciated as I have been looking on the net for over a month or so. Thank you

3 replies
cakelass Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 4:27am
post #2 of 4

Just bumping this question along. I am really desperate to find a supplier. Sorry to be a bother.

scgriffiths Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 1:40pm
post #3 of 4

I can't help with your question, but here's another bump!

JenWhitlock Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 2:01pm
post #4 of 4

I don't have an answer for you, but I do like:

big river has some brown biz card boxes, but not the ones with the flap
papermart has some good candybar plastic boxes.

good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%