Running Out Of Room!

Decorating By Lil_Belle Updated 9 Apr 2009 , 2:18am by Lil_Belle

Lil_Belle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lil_Belle Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 7:24pm
post #1 of 3

Ok usually I'm fine with organization, my room has all these neat little shelves and desks....but as for the kitchen I'm at a loss. Right now I have a little bakers rack up that holds some of my dummies and pans, I also have some rubbermaid containers hidden under a side table that hold my turntables and larger pan sets. The issue? Well seeing as how this needs to be a functional kitchen that my mom would still like the look of I'm running out of ideas! Sure that cool silver bakers rack with 7 shelves would house my belongings but it would be a huge eye-sore.

Any suggestions or tips? I have the corner to 'play' with, which means only about 4 feet of height as we have these huge windows that go all around. The mom is fine with the silver metal as long as it has some wood parts; she's trying to go for the county look icon_wink.gif

I never took this into consideration when I started this obsession! Oh and pictures = ♥. Thanks for any help or hints given!

2 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 9:27pm
post #2 of 3

Before you read this -- I'm an amateur. I don't sell my cakes. LOL.

Now then, back to business. I have the same trouble. My cake pans are literally out on my deck in giant tupperware containers (with lids). I have the outside of the box labeled, so I know where to look and don't have to hunt. For right now, that's where they have to be!

Lil_Belle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lil_Belle Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 2:18am
post #3 of 3

lol no worries icon_smile.gif I'm almost desperate to the point of storing things in our garage...after it's all cleaned and nice but I'm in the kitchen and the garage is all the way around the house XD I admit it I'm plain lazy icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%