White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cake

Baking By isabelianico Updated 8 Apr 2009 , 5:11pm by Chef_Stef

isabelianico Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
isabelianico Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 3:53pm
post #1 of 9

Okay I am having a hard time trying to figure out the best combinations to go with this cake. Does anybody have an awesome recipe for a White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cake? Also I am trying to figure out what fillings and frosting would go best with this. I was thinking a white chocolate mousse filling with an almond buttercream. What do you guys think?? Please any help would be so appreciated!

8 replies
isabelianico Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 4:23pm
post #2 of 9

Bump! I really need help on this...anyone??

karizkakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karizkakes Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 4:28pm
post #3 of 9

That sounds wonderful!! Sorry I couldn't be more help, but the "HELP Gormet Flavors??" Discussion might be helpful.

liha21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
liha21 Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 4:28pm
post #4 of 9

That sounds awesome, that's my favorite cookie. But sorry I have no recipe, I'm no help. Good luck.

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 4:33pm
post #5 of 9

I would fill with white choc ganache, and ice with my reg buttercream, but sub white choc mac nut coffee creamer for the liquid...

cats242 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cats242 Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 4:45pm
post #6 of 9

I made White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cake a few weeks ago. I used the WASC subbing White Choco. Macadamia coffee creamer for half the water,added white choco pudding and macadamia nuts in the cake. And the White Choco Macadamia coffee creamer in my BC. Garnished with additional macadamia nuts on top. It was good...but I think I would add some melted/cooled white baking choco to it...if I remember correctly you can use 6 oz?

Hope this helps!

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 4:47pm
post #7 of 9

I can't help you outright but in this thread here there's links to all the recipe documents that CC members have put together. Hopefully you'll find something that helps! Good luck! icon_biggrin.gif http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=625803&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

isabelianico Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 4:57pm
post #8 of 9

Thanks so much! That helps a lot bobwonderbuns! I think I will use the basic WASC like cats242 suggested and see what I can find out icon_smile.gif thanks everyone!

Chef_Stef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chef_Stef Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 5:11pm
post #9 of 9

If someone asked me to make that, I'd do white chocolate cake and fill it with layers of whipped white chocolate ganache and macadamia nuts. And maybe put a bit of nut flavoring in the icing.

sounds yummy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%