Fondant Or Gumpaste Daisy Centers

Decorating By jenkins7 Updated 8 Apr 2009 , 6:42pm by Cakepro

jenkins7 Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 11:37am
post #1 of 5

I have been piping my daisy centers but have seen some that were molded, I think, where can I find what I need to do these?

4 replies
bashini Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 12:19pm
post #2 of 5

Yes, its done by using a stamp. Here is a link from the Global Sugar Art,


dsilvest Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 12:31pm
post #3 of 5

You can also use a screen (from a seive) and push the centres against it to get the imprint.

jenkins7 Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 6:34pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks for the info

Cakepro Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 6:42pm
post #5 of 5

You can also use a piece of tulle (wedding veil material) to press onto the top of your daisy center, and it will look just like a real daisy center. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%