Cake Transfers

Decorating By robin3845 Updated 8 Apr 2009 , 12:18pm by robin3845

robin3845 Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 2:58am
post #1 of 4

Can anyone tell me what is a chocolate transfer? Or a buttercream transfer? How do I do it? I need to put a Harley Davidson logo on to a cake. But how do you get to look so perfect? HELP!!! icon_cry.gif

3 replies
cakeandpartygirl Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 3:09am
post #2 of 4

Here is a link to how to do a frozen buttercream transfers
I believe that the chocolate is almost the same except you don't have to reverse the image.

pipe-dreams Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 3:14am
post #3 of 4

I just did two(dora/transformer in my gallery). They are pretty easy. Just make sure to fill it in to the edges. Also, I was lazy and didn't edge mine like it said with the back coat. DON'T follow my example! It was a huge mistake, and you could see the difference in the icing when I layed the image on the cake. Make sure to ice around the edges like it says in the directions of the article! Good luck!

robin3845 Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 12:18pm
post #4 of 4

Oh wow, thanks so much!! That's so easy too!! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%