Where Can I Buy Tasting Spoons

Decorating By sugarspice Updated 8 Apr 2009 , 7:23pm by saycheese

sugarspice Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 2:21am
post #1 of 7

I am giving out cake samples at a local business fair. I will have them in lidded portion cups with an address label with my business info on it. I want to have mini tasting spoons available. The online search has resulted in cases of 3000 for sale!! I would need a lot of 100. Does anyone know where I can get a smaller amount? I will check with a grocery store, but I would prefer online-it is quicker for me! Thank you

6 replies
cylstrial Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 2:45am
post #2 of 7

Have you tried somewhere like Gordon Food Services?

sugarspice Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 2:57am
post #3 of 7

No we don't have Gordons. Would Sam's carry them??

newmansmom2004 Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 3:13am
post #4 of 7

Do you have a local ice cream, gelato or frozen yogurt shoppe that might sell you just 100? They always have tasting spoons.

AceMart online has them in lots of 1000 for $18 and change. They're 3" tasting spoons. You might find a use for the other 900 spoons one day! icon_smile.gif

cylstrial Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 12:04pm
post #5 of 7

I was going to suggest Sam's as well. I don't know if they will have them, but it's a worth a try.

But $18 isn't bad at all. And it sounds like you will have enough to last for a long time. =o)

RandomCakes Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 7:04pm
post #6 of 7

Our Sam's has tons of sample people there on weekends. If Sam's doesn't have them (you may ask in the bakery or the store manager), you can try asking where the sample people get them. I don't know how they work, if they are store employees or a different company that sends them.

HTH!

saycheese Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 7:23pm
post #7 of 7

i had gotten some of the plastic sample cups from our local grocery store...i'm sure i could have gotten spoons there, too, had i needed them...check out your deli.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%