A Steal On A Ka

Decorating By Reneaz Updated 8 Apr 2009 , 4:23am by Reneaz

Reneaz Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 6:47pm
post #1 of 9

Please excuse if this is a double post, but I got a server error. Thought it was worthwhile enough to try to repost.
If anyone is in the market for a new KA, try Kohl's if it's in your area. I went in because of an online ad for a KSM90, regularly priced $299, on sale for $149. Well, they didn't have that particular one, but they said they would give me the KSM95ER for the same price, or less if it scanned less. Well, it scanned at $59.99!!! AND I had a 15% off coupon (also every Wed is 15% off for Sr Citizens). SO I got it for $51!! Is that not a smoking deal??!!
Can't wait to break it in this weekend!
They said it was on clearance, so check if out if you're in the market!
thumbs_up.gif
my first post!! icon_biggrin.gif

8 replies
foxymomma521 Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 6:51pm
post #2 of 9

WoW!! That is a fantastic deal!!! Good for you!

mw902 Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 6:51pm
post #3 of 9

WOW! I cna't believe you got a Kitchen Aid ANYTHING for 51.00! Good find! Congrats on first post too!

KKristy Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 8:05pm
post #4 of 9

Wow !! That is a great deal- good for you !
I wish I had seen that online ad...they don't have any K.A.s on sale for even the 149.00 that I could see online.
Kristy

Lovelymeets Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 8:12pm
post #5 of 9

Hi

Very nice deal. Even in need a Stand mixer. Where can i get a coupon that i can use for this deal?

Thanks

Reneaz Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 8:20pm
post #6 of 9

Lovely - I got the 15% off in a mailer. Maybe you can sign up on their website to receive mailings. OR get someone over 60 (62?) to buy for you on Wednesdays! They automatically get 15% off.
Also look in the Sunday paper coupons.

xstitcher Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 3:06am
post #7 of 9

I went today but it was ringing up as $254.99 not $149.99. The manager said if I could bring in a copy of the on-line ad they would honour it but it's showing up as no longer available. Did you have to do the same thing when you went in?

luvsfreebies72 Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 3:56am
post #8 of 9

holy bananas that's insane!!! I thought I got a fantabulous deal @ $165!! You are now my official bargain hero!

Reneaz Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 4:23am
post #9 of 9

I just went to the Kohl's website, and did not see the one I went in for (KMS90) that retails for $299 and was on sale for $149. They didn't have that one, that was why I got such a great deal on the KMS95ER. Did you ask them to check in the back? Maybe if you gave them the model number, they could find the clearance price. (I don't know if everything is exactly the same at every store.)
Good luck! I hope someone gets the same great deal. I stil can't believe it. It's sitting on my kitchen counter just waiting for lift off!
(this weekend!!)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%