Cc Cake Decorating Classes

Decorating By CAKEtankerous Updated 8 Apr 2009 , 12:29am by CAKEtankerous

CAKEtankerous Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CAKEtankerous Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 3:59am
post #1 of 4

Hey wouldn't it be cool if CC would offer online decorating classes. Some of the seasoned decorators can teach classes using messenger live, where we can interact with the teacher and she would be able to see what we are doing and tell us how we are doing something wrong or doing it right. Divide the classes into newborns, toddlers, elemetary and so forth. So many in each class and one class per week. I would love something like that. Is that possible. If that is something that can be done, I would be the first to sign up. I think so much more would be gleaned from these type of classes. I would be willing to pay for those. What do you think?????

3 replies
poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 12:24pm
post #2 of 4

What a fantastic idea! I would be willing to pay as well.

poohthebear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohthebear Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 12:44pm
post #3 of 4

Yes yes yes!! I love watching others decorate, I learn so much. Have already learned alot here on CC. But sometimes when you see a cake and want directions....it's a little difficult to get the jest from words. Would love classes. Wish FN would have their cake shows go into more details, Duff, Challenge, etc.. What ever happened to having a chocolate show?? So the classes need to include a little bit of everything.

CAKEtankerous Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CAKEtankerous Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 12:29am
post #4 of 4

I hope CC will at least consider it and maybe try a trial version sooner or later. Lets keep our fingers crossed guys.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%