Wedplan ????

Business By skaggs1 Updated 7 Apr 2009 , 4:06pm by pattycakesnj

skaggs1 Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 10:19pm
post #1 of 6

Has anyone used WedPlan for leads? Is this really free or are there hidden charges? Love to hear any info! Thx.

5 replies
juleebug Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 5:53am
post #2 of 6

What is WedPlan?

ETA: Never mind. I found it. I'd also like to hear if anyone else uses it.

cfao Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 11:34am
post #3 of 6

It's free until you actually want to contact a bride. They send you a "lead" with the couple's first names, wedding date, town the wedding is being held at and about how many guests. Next to this as a button to hit if you are interested. In a large star, it states ONLY .65 PER DAY and next to the star it reads:

You are now eligible to get FREE leads by upgrading to a Premier account today! Take advantage of our advanced ad features including Gallery, Home Page, direct email from brides, and more -- AND now, get FREE LEADS within 100 miles of you!

To get your next lead for FREE, just sign in to your vendor account and click on "Change Ad Settings" to set your ad type to Premier.

cylstrial Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 12:46pm
post #4 of 6

I've never even heard of it. It sounds interesting though. I'll have to check it out just to see what the fuss is about. =o)

QueenOfSweets Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 3:58pm
post #5 of 6

I use - which is different than With I have a free leads only listing - it's simply my business name, location and a brief description. Brides who are interested submit their wedding information, and as explained above I get a lead with their info. I've received 20+ leads in the time I've been using this site, and I've purchased only 2 leads. They cost $2 each and I've gotten a booking from one of the 2 leads. Their lead system is similar in setup to Decidio's if you're familiar with that. The thing that I like about WedPlan is that you can browse all leads at any time by inputting different a different mile radius and different ZIP codes. For instance, I can search x number of miles from my ZIP code, PLUS I can search x number of miles from the ZIP code of my small hometown where I grew up.

I've only used for a short time, so it will be a while before I can say whether paying for the leads is worth it.

Hope this helps!

pattycakesnj Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 4:06pm
post #6 of 6

why pay for leads when there are so many free sites out there? How about Craigslist or ilist?

Quote by @%username% on %date%