Edible Imaging Systems

Business By artymom Updated 8 Apr 2009 , 1:20pm by tiggy2

artymom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
artymom Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 3:39pm
post #1 of 7

I am considering investing in a system that uses the frosting sheets - any experience or pointers would be appreciated!

6 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 8:23pm
post #2 of 7

That's also on my list of things to get. So I'd love to hear what everyone has to say as well! Thanks!

Caralinc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Caralinc Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 8:26pm
post #3 of 7

Me too, thanks!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 8:30pm
post #4 of 7

I have an epson printer and I love it. It has never clogged on me and it sits for months at a time without being used. I bought it on ebay for under $60 then bought the frosting sheets and ink from kopykake. I have since bought refillable cartridges on ebay and just buy the refill ink which keeps the cost down and I don't have to mess with resetting the chips on the kopykake cartridges.

tripleD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tripleD Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 8:46pm
post #5 of 7

I have and epson and I love it! it is there ready to go anytime I need it.
I have also had a canon it clogged all the time and jammed and never again. I got my epson direct from the company it was a refurbished on there clearance they had a free shipping and it only cost me $45. I get my ink and frosting sheets from Decopac.I refill my cartridges all the time.

Wesha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wesha Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 3:25am
post #6 of 7

So where do you get the images from? I was on EBAY tonight and so some really nice edible images. Everything from Nick, Disney, Transformers, Twilight to everything else. I want to know where do they get them from. icon_confused.gif

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 1:20pm
post #7 of 7

Do a google image search for whatever image you want and you'll find 100s

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%