Calling All Airbrushers!!!

Decorating By illbringthecake Updated 6 Apr 2009 , 5:09am by Chippi

illbringthecake Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 2:08am
post #1 of 5

I am excitedly looking into buying an airbrush machine, I was hoping to get opinions from everyone who owns one. I was hoping you could tell me what make and model you own and maybe what you like or dislike about it. Thank you all so much.

4 replies
cakeandpartygirl Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 2:28am
post #2 of 5

I just recently purchased a Master brand airbrush and compressor. The airbrush is model G 22 and the compressor I am not sure of the model but it has an adjustable pressure gauge with an moisture trap. I absolutely love it but I don't have much to compare it with. I haven't tried fine lines yet but I am still a novice but I am looking forward to doing lots of fun stuff with it.

EnjoyTheCake Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 2:40am
post #3 of 5

There is a lot of good information in another thread also.

Check out this thread.

panchanewjersey Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 2:45am
post #4 of 5

Once you figure out which brand is better don't forget to try ebay they always have good stuff and no to expensive.

Chippi Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 5:09am
post #5 of 5

I will tell you where I just ordered mine from but I have yet to use it. I got the compressor from www.harborfrieght.com, I got the Central Pneumatic 40psi. They are very fast with shipping.

I bought my airbrush at www.bearair.com. I got the Azteck 4709! They have a great prices compared to other sites on this particular airbrush.

Here is another forum on airbrushes, the one I read before purchasing.

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=608279&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=105

It may be the same one that Deb might have gave you already. (Hi Deb) icon_smile.gif
HTH

Chippi

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%