Rolled Dots?

Decorating By niccicola Updated 6 Apr 2009 , 2:26am by niccicola

niccicola Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 1:57am
post #1 of 6

I received this request via email this evening.:

"I would love it to be a 4 teired, square, white fondant with black piped scroll design, red lace on bottom of each layer and rolled dots under lace"

What are rolled dots? I've never heard of that before.

5 replies
tonedna Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 2:02am
post #2 of 6

Maybe she means pearls..
Edna icon_smile.gif

Carson Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 2:04am
post #3 of 6

I would guess they mean fondant pearls? Of course you can us buttercream and pipe them...but that's my best guess.

niccicola Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 2:10am
post #4 of 6

I didn't think about fondant pearls, but that makes sense.

msulli10 Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 2:20am
post #5 of 6

Why don't you just ask the customer what they mean? No sense trying to guess what rolled dots are.

niccicola Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 2:26am
post #6 of 6

Because it was a 'lead' through Decidio and I'm not sure I want to pay for contact info

Quote by @%username% on %date%