Cupcake Boxes

Business By Kitagrl Updated 6 Apr 2009 , 5:45pm by snarkybaker

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 1:48am
post #1 of 5

Is there any place I can buy smaller amounts of the cupcake boxes? (Like sheet cake boxes but with cupcake inserts) I delivered 60 cupcakes today and while they arrived ok, they did not stay in the box well! I usually put a tiny bit of icing on the base to help them stick but I had to arrange them on a stand and didn't know if I should do the icing. I think I will next time.

Anyway I do not do cupcakes enough to be worth buying a whole case of the cupcake boxes but boy, they sure would be nice once in awhile.

4 replies
rushing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rushing Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 11:51am
post #2 of 5

Here's something from the FAQ section on brpboxshop.com:

Q: All of the prices on your website are for 100 boxes. Can I order less than 100 boxes?

A: Standardizing our case count to 100 boxes allows us to hold down cost. We have the best prices on the Internet, go ahead and look (when you compare, don't forget - our shipping is free to US customers).

We have partnered with allvalleypackaging.com. We know there are those of you out there looking to buy less than 100 boxes and Cheryl over at All Valley Packaging stepped up and said she would help us out. If you are wanting to buy less than 100 of anything you see on our site, shoot Cheryl an email by clicking here: [email protected].

Or, you can just give All Valley Packaging a call: 719-635-4177. Ask for Cheryl and let her know what you are looking for and she'll make sure you get what you need.

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 12:25pm
post #3 of 5

Thank you for that link! It looks like the inserts would fit the large boxes I get at Michael's and its reasonable...100 would last me a long time. I may just have to order those!

rushing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rushing Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 5:41pm
post #4 of 5

You're welcome! I'm glad I could help thumbs_up.gif

snarkybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snarkybaker Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 5:45pm
post #5 of 5

When I don't have the right cupcake holder for the box, I pop one of those little glue dots on the bottom of each cupcake. Since the greaseproof paper is slicker than the box, it stays with the box when you pull them out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%