Co-Op Kitchen In Pittsburgh?

Business By regymusic Updated 21 Sep 2009 , 11:49pm by katefrosting

regymusic Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 10:03pm
post #1 of 4

I am new to the Pittsburgh area and have not been able to find a space that I can afford to rent. Being new it's going to take some time to build up a clientele and going it alone....well enough said.

Then I thought what if a group of people got together and shared space? I know there would be some logistical issues, but has any one ever tried this. Any and all feed back welcome.

3 replies
regymusic Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 5:25pm
post #2 of 4

Anyone?

Superchic Posted 20 Sep 2009 , 11:54pm
post #3 of 4

Curious to know how you are doing on this....I've been focused on decorating for the past 3 months now and am looking into selling my cakes and possibly teaching classes as well.

I'm in Pittsburgh, out in the Robinson area so I'd love to start chatting with Pittsburgher's in the area. I'm relatively new to the area...have only been here for 2.5 years.

katefrosting Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 11:49pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by regymusic

I am new to the Pittsburgh area and have not been able to find a space that I can afford to rent. Being new it's going to take some time to build up a clientele and going it alone....well enough said.

Then I thought what if a group of people got together and shared space? I know there would be some logistical issues, but has any one ever tried this. Any and all feed back welcome.

Hi Regymusic!

I haven't been on Cake Central for a while. How are things going in Pittsburgh? I hope you are doing well. I took a look at your photos, your cakes are beautiful! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%