Twilight The Movie In 15 Minutes...a Funny For Your Weekend

Lounge By Vylette Updated 6 Apr 2009 , 6:54am by JulyMama

Vylette Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 9:11pm
post #1 of 13

found this earlier, if you've seen the movie you're gonna ROFLPIMP when you read it icon_lol.gif

http://community.livejournal.com/m15m/19551.html

12 replies
mom2rascals Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 9:34pm
post #2 of 13

It was extremely funny!! Thanks for sharing.

Please, please tell me what PIMP stands for? I got the first part: rolling on the floor laughing . . . (don't get the rest). Please enlighten me . . .

Vylette Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 9:35pm
post #3 of 13

lol, you're welcome icon_biggrin.gif

PIMP = peeing in my panties

mom2rascals Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 9:43pm
post #4 of 13

A-Haaaa ha! Your even funnier than the review critic! Love your Rainbow cake by the way. I'd love to learn how you did it.

GayeG Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 9:48pm
post #5 of 13

Ok - Now THAT was better to me than the movie!! So funny!!
I loved the books - but not a big fan of the movie .. So maybe I'll check back there and read his synopsis instead of actually spending my $$ to go and see it icon_smile.gif
Thanks for the Sat afternoon laugh!! (and MY seat is still dry!!) icon_wink.gif

Vylette Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 9:52pm
post #6 of 13

*psst...admin, thanks for moving this, I realized my faux pas after I posted it icon_redface.gif *

Im glad you both enjoyed it, I laughed till I cried lol

mom2rascals, thanks! I blogged this cake if you want to see some photos, you are welcome to take a gander!
http://noshings.blogspot.com/2009/01/making-rainbow-cake.html

Beckalita Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 9:57pm
post #7 of 13

LOL, That was awesome.......

michellesArt Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 10:00pm
post #8 of 13

that's funny-they really didn't even get into the depth(?-it was there) of her character in the movie-it was really just a fluff movie but i guess the next one will be better (what with werewolves exploding everywhere-and pretty much no edward until the end). maybe i'll just wait for the last movie (that book was GREAT!!!)

mom2rascals Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 10:05pm
post #9 of 13

"Smash your face in this puppy and go running down the street in a gold jumpsuit singing showtunes."

Perhaps YOU should be a Movie/Novel critic! You're absolutely hilarious! Thanks for the blog. I can't wait to try it out.

I know the first thing my Mom's gonna say is "imagine what color(s) your insides look like now?!"

Vylette Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 10:08pm
post #10 of 13

lol you're too funny, thanks =)

and don't tell her everyone who eats it is going to poo green for a week because of all the colorant icon_lol.gif

patticakesnc Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 10:21pm
post #11 of 13

Too funny......I had to send this to my daughter...she is completely Twilighted~!

summernoelle Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 2:01am
post #12 of 13

That was hilarious! My DH and I were on a road trip yesterday in the middle on absolute nowhere, and I was reading this to him from my phone. I could not stop laughing when I got to the park about the "World's Sparkliest Predator!"
Thanks for introducing me to this great "author" blogger. icon_smile.gif

JulyMama Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 6:54am
post #13 of 13

OMG that was hilarious! she totally described it to a tee! This was my fave part:
"he must SHOW HER the HORROR OF HIS BEING, a TERRIBLE SECRET accompanied by the SOFT FLUTTERING OF WINDCHIMES"
and:
EDWARD: I AM VAMPIRE. HEAR ME TWINKLE.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%