I Don't Know Where Else To Turn Right Now

Lounge By Mommy_Cakes Updated 7 Apr 2009 , 9:02am by JaimeAnn

Mommy_Cakes Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 3:44am
post #1 of 16

I just found out that my husband's cheating on me. Tomorrow is our son's bday party...everything's falling apart and I guess i have to fake like I know nothing tomorrow.

I have no where else to turn.

15 replies
KellBell22 Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 4:05am
post #2 of 16

Oh, I'm so sorry Mommy_Cakes!!! Been there, many times actually, and I know exactly how you feel....and it stinks. The best thing to do is to try and smile for your son and the party tomorrow, and believe me...that's going to be one of the hardest things ever. If you need ANYTHING...even if it's just an anonymous ear to virtually talk to, feel free to PM me.

mkolmar Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 4:33am
post #3 of 16

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. (((BIG HUG)))!
I would just try my best to ignore him tomorrow, which will probably be impossible to do. Taking off my SUPER MOMMY cape and passing it to you right now. Stay strong.

Carson Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 4:34am
post #4 of 16

Tomorrow will be a very hard day, but for your son's sake, try to get through tomorrow. Just keep reminding yourself that this is not the memory he'll want for his birthday.

I completely believe that this will work out the way it should, whatever is the right thing for you. Just let us know when you want the CC mob after him - he won't know what hit him!

Mommy_Cakes Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 11:24am
post #5 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson

Just let us know when you want the CC mob after him - he won't know what hit him!

The picture from our wedding comes to mind...we went a little crazy with the cake, my poor sisters had to mop that area of the hall like 6 times.

I did want to update....I actually said something to him about all this when he woke up this morning.
it all kinda came about because of some txt msgs. he said that they were just random txt and that he didn't know who they were from. I actually believe him, I know that sounds stupid, but I was getting crazy txt msg a couple weeks ago, telling me to stay away from someone and how they wanted me out of their lives....turned out it was a wrong number icon_confused.gif

So thank you ladies for your support.

Carson Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 3:02pm
post #6 of 16

I'm glad you talked to him...keep talking to him always! There is very little in a day that my dh and I don't know about each other. We are not suspicious or jealous but we just can't wait to tell each other about our day. If my dh was receiving text messages I would believe him if he told me they were the wrong number - go with your gut.

Have fun at the party!!

Kiddiekakes Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 3:13pm
post #7 of 16

I believe accidents happen and that people should be given the benefit of the doubt ...Once! If it happens again though...I would be more concerned! Hope everything works out!!

KlyKat Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 3:25pm
post #8 of 16

Like the PP said, you have to go with what your gut tells you. Besides, if he was just receiving the texts and not responding then it probably was a wrong number. I've gotten wrong texts before too.

Have a fabulous time with your family today!!!

summernoelle Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 5:21pm
post #9 of 16

If it makes you feel any better, the day I brought my DD home the hospital, I started getting some pretty bad texts on my phone that continued for 3 days. I have no idea who it was but they were completely disgusting. So things like that do happen. What youneed to watch out for is his attitude towards you and your family.

Shelle_75 Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 12:17am
post #10 of 16

I'm glad you talked to him and everything has been worked out!

Mommy_Cakes Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 12:37am
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by summernoelle

If it makes you feel any better, the day I brought my DD home the hospital, I started getting some pretty bad texts on my phone that continued for 3 days. I have no idea who it was but they were completely disgusting. So things like that do happen. What youneed to watch out for is his attitude towards you and your family.

That's what caught me completely off guard, we've been married almost 10 years and things are so awesome right now I was floored, perhaps why I over reacted icon_redface.gif

Thank you all for the words of encouragement

edited to add:
Oh yeah everyone had a blast at the party it was so cute to see how excited our son would get when his friends from school showed up, he just turned 4 so it's not everyday that he sees his school friends outside of school.
I enjoyed getting to know the parents as well (and everyone loved the cake) icon_biggrin.gif

Deb_ Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 2:28am
post #12 of 16

I'm really happy for you that this was all a misunderstanding.

I too get some pretty odd random text messages from people or numbers that I don't recognize.

Most of them are about "dating" or "singles". I've been married for 26 yrs and have never used a dating service, so I have no idea how they got my cell #. I've had the same number for over 10 yrs.

Now I just look at them and laugh, they're so absurd. I'm thinking they're solicitors.

KellBell22 Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 3:35am
post #13 of 16

We used to get a ton of those random dating texts on the work cells at my old job. They were the only things we'd get, since it was forbidden to use the texting feature..but boy did the guys catch crap whenever they got one. Fodder for teasing for days!! LOL

michellenj Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 4:34pm
post #14 of 16

I've been getting texts on my cell phone from a place called nudes online dot com. I can't believe the spammers have managed to venture into the cell phone world now.

foxymomma521 Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 5:36pm
post #15 of 16

There's a cell phone do not call list that you can register for now. I wonder if you added your number if it would stop the texts?

JaimeAnn Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 9:02am
post #16 of 16

My husband has been getting Spam texts too. I don't know how they got his # and it is almost impossible to figure out what they are and where they are from. The really weird thing is they show they are coming from his own phone. WIERD

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%