Arghhh Cake Pics

Decorating By luvsfreebies72 Updated 3 Apr 2009 , 10:13pm by luvsfreebies72

luvsfreebies72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvsfreebies72 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 6:56pm
post #1 of 12

I made such a cute cake yesterday for my friend's surprise baby shower. Fondant booties and all. Took some pics before I left the house. Got home last night to upload and

I had forgotten to put the memory card in the camera before I took the dang pics!!

dang it

11 replies
sherik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sherik Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 7:04pm
post #2 of 12

You should be able to upload it to your computer from your cameras internal memory as long as you have a cord (USB) for your camera.

fabulosity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fabulosity Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 7:06pm
post #3 of 12

You and I must be family. icon_cool.gif

Sometimes, I get so excited to see if people like the cake...I forget to take pictures of them before hand. Then I get there and I am as excited as they are and the cake is out of my hands by the tiime that I realize...I have no proof that I did it.

dang it! tapedshut.gif

solascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
solascakes Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 7:07pm
post #4 of 12

AAWWWWW i'm sure it was lovely

bbmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bbmom Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 7:13pm
post #5 of 12

hmmm, sherik, I didnt know that. I never take the memeory card out of my camera and always download after each event anyway. Hopefully luvsfreebies72 your pics will be there.

luvsfreebies72 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 7:45pm
post #6 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherik

You should be able to upload it to your computer from your cameras internal memory as long as you have a cord (USB) for your camera.

yes I'm hoping to find the usb cable. what a pain. I'll always check for the memory card, now, eh?

i_heart_pastry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
i_heart_pastry Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 7:55pm
post #7 of 12

Did anyone else at the shower take a pic that you could get?

Bec

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 7:57pm
post #8 of 12

I'm surprised your camera didn't tell you it didn't have a memory card in. I bet it took the pic with the internal memory and it's in there. If not, maybe someone at the shower got a pic they'd send you. Man, I hate it when stuff like that happens!!

Daisys_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daisys_Cakes Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 8:10pm
post #9 of 12

Have you tried taking the memory card out and then checking to see if they are on your camera? I know on my camera you cannot see the photos in internal memory if the memory card is in camera, so you might try that before you go searching for the usb.

HTH!

isabow2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
isabow2 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 8:25pm
post #10 of 12

Not sure about yours, but my camera has an internal memory that can be transferred to a memory card. When I've taken cake pics w/the internal memory, I insert my memory card go to the review section of the camera (where you're looking at the pics that are stored), select menu & then either select transfer or copy. When it asks for the location, select external memory. Again, I'm not sure if it will work for your camera. I have a Kodak & it works slick as I've managed to lose my usb cable! thumbs_up.gif

luvsfreebies72 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 8:39pm
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy1993

Have you tried taking the memory card out and then checking to see if they are on your camera? I know on my camera you cannot see the photos in internal memory if the memory card is in camera, so you might try that before you go searching for the usb.

HTH!

my camera is the same way... how would I then get them onto the memory card? Maybe I should just fiddle with it and see what happens lol

luvsfreebies72 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 10:13pm
post #12 of 12

yay! I got the pics transferred to the memory card and uploaded to CC. The pic is so fuzzy and crappy. I need better lighting *sigh* Several people at the shower took pics, I'm hoping theirs came out better...

On the bright side I love the booties. 1st time attempting them and they couldn't have been easier. I embossed the toe of each w/ a tulip design and then handpainted w/ lustre dust/vanilla

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%