Bridezilla Encounters?

Business By SandraVB79 Updated 13 Apr 2009 , 1:06am by kellertur

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 2:05pm
post #31 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by loriemoms

...I have had brides tell the groom what HE wants, I have had grooms sit there, arms crossed, already having learned to keep their mouth shuts ....

At which point, when the bride makes a decision, I turn to the groom and ask, "Are you good with that, too?" I draw him in to the decision making and try to make him feel like he IS part of it.

I also do that when I get a groom who is calling all the shots ... I turn to the bride and ask her if she is good with that.

It also cuts down on lots of last minute changes when they both verbally sign off on the decision then and there.

kellertur Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellertur Posted 13 Apr 2009 , 1:06am
post #32 of 32

Speaking of being mistreated by Bridge/groom/etc...

A very close friend of mine is a fabulous prof. photographer, and she has told me horror stories of how photographers are often treated like dirt ~ pushed into the corner, literally "pushed" and used terribly.
Lucky for her, she stays out of the way and no one bothers her, (although she's very petite) she gives off a no nonsense vibe of "don't mess with me". icon_twisted.gif

I really hope that those "Bridezilla" shows are fiction because if not, how do those people live with themselves knowing their abusive behavior is broadcasted *with their permission*? I can't watch shows like that... bullies make me sick!! thumbsdown.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%