Awww Look At This Email I Got!

Decorating By melhoneybee Updated 3 Apr 2009 , 6:21am by melhoneybee

melhoneybee Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 5:35am
post #1 of 6

The subject was:

You're an inspiration icon_redface.gif

Dear Melissa,

All I can say is wow, I have been looking for a bakery as special as yours in my area for quite some time now. I am a high school student, looking forward to taking culinary classes next year at the Community College. I love pastry my dream would definitely be to open up my own bakery someday. Your work is very inspiring to me, your bakery seems very unique and edgy. I was hoping you may be hiring for a part time employee, I would be honored to work for you.

Thank you for your time, if you would like to see my resume I would be more then happy to send it to you.

Awwww isn't that just the stinkin' sweetest thing EVER?! Now I wish I WAS hiring!

5 replies
SweetSweetCreations Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 5:44am
post #2 of 6

That is very sweet, hopefully she will still be intrested when you need someone.

ayerim979 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 5:49am
post #3 of 6

that is very cute and it is always great to hear when people have a passion for somthing the same as you. icon_smile.gif

And well good luck seems you might be having some competition in the near future lol!!!! j/k icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

melhoneybee Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 5:55am
post #4 of 6

HAHA that is so what I was thinking! I was going to say, IF I hire you in the future I am putting a clause in your contract that you can't work anywhere within 50 miles of me! LOL hehehe

xstitcher Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 6:11am
post #5 of 6

At least she put some thought into this (and did a great job I might add) did you happen to see the text msg someone sent Summernoelle asking her for a job?

Here's the link:

melhoneybee Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 6:21am
post #6 of 6

awww that is just pathetic! Her momma should be ashamed! lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%