Help! I Want To Buy From Decopac

Decorating By Iloveweddings Updated 5 Apr 2009 , 12:49pm by lucia

Iloveweddings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Iloveweddings Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 2:51am
post #1 of 9

Hi,

I want to buy from Decopac and Lucks but they are wholesale. How can I buy their stuff???? Thanks in advance.

8 replies
Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 6:41am
post #2 of 9

Open a business. icon_smile.gif They only sell to retail businesses...hence the "wholesale."

turtle3264 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
turtle3264 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 1:12pm
post #3 of 9

If you just want to buy a few kits, you can get them from Wal-Mart at the bakery. I'm not sure what Lucks sells.

turtle3264 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
turtle3264 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 1:13pm
post #4 of 9

If you just want to buy a few kits, you can get them from Wal-Mart at the bakery. I'm not sure what Lucks sells.

jensenscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jensenscakes Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 7:01pm
post #5 of 9

Go and ask your local grocery store if they would be willing to order you something in. They usually all order from DecoPac.

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 7:22pm
post #6 of 9

Well... A business license is only $100 a year (in my state and they probably wouldn't notice if you let it lapse if you didn't actually need it) and the EIN or whatever DecoPac really wants is free. Weigh the cost savings. I love DecoPac.

snowynight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowynight Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 12:29pm
post #7 of 9

I filled out deco pac's application told them I was an in home business bakery gave them all the info including the ein number and they opened an account for me. They do check it out to make sure you're who you say you are. Don't know if that helps but that's all I had to do.

tripleD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tripleD Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 12:41pm
post #8 of 9

I have been dealing with decopac for a couple of years. I have never had any problems. I am a homebaker. It has even brought me more buisness. The UPS man that delivers lives in the same town. he now orders cakes from me all the time.

lucia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lucia Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 12:49pm
post #9 of 9

You may be able to find some decopac items on ebay.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%