Just Had To Share My Happiness

Decorating By MistyNV30 Updated 3 Apr 2009 , 1:14am by cakecastle

MistyNV30 Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 6:03pm
post #1 of 12

I just had to share this with my other fellow CC's.
I just got my KitchenAid Professional 600 6qt Mixer!
I have been dreaming of one since my mom bought her small kitchenaid 2 years ago. I wanted hers and she went and bought me a cheaper mixer not a KitchenAid. Well I love that one to.
I got a good deal on it for under $300 which if I would have and bought at a local store would have been over $600. Well I felt bad that I had ordered and spent so much but oh well.
Well it came and I told my better half that there was a package coming today and he asked what it was I showed him a picture of it (he didn't know that I ordered it icon_biggrin.gif ) He said I had looked like a kid in a candy store when I opened it. He said that when I got some of my other stuff in the mail. I was so excited this time that he told me I had to calm down before I gave myself a heart attack. icon_biggrin.gif
Sorry this is long. Hope everyone has a great day. I'm off the bake away now icon_smile.gif

11 replies
onebigdogmama Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 7:53pm
post #2 of 12

Have fun with your new toy. icon_smile.gif

lisa5573 Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 9:24pm
post #3 of 12

Congrats! I've been looking into buying that KA mixer too. Where did you find such a good price on it?

JanH Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 9:27pm
post #4 of 12

Good for you, MistyNV30. icon_smile.gif

Life is too short not to have a decent mixer. tapedshut.gif

MistyNV30 Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 10:15pm
post #5 of 12

lisa5573 I ordered it off QVC on Sunday when they had them on special. They had it on before but I just couldn't seem to get myself to spend that much. Well this time I just did it. And now I'm glad that I did.
MY kids won't know what to do with all the cakes and stuff I will have fun making.

Tee-Y Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 10:37pm
post #6 of 12

Big Congrats MistyNV30!! I'm so happy for you and I know how you feel cos I felt the same way when I got my own heavy duty mixer , I felt on top of the world and always found reasons to try out many recipes icon_lol.gif I wish you all the best in ur baking, HAPPY and SUCCESSFUL TRYOUTS!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif [/i]

annez Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 12:14am
post #7 of 12

lol...i held mine on my lap all the way home from the store.... icon_wink.gif

annez Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 12:15am
post #8 of 12

oops! i forgot to add- congrats!!

MistyNV30 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 12:42am
post #9 of 12

My kids thinks I'm crazy. Cause I keep telling them that mom got her new KitchenAid do u want to see it. Now mind you my kids are 18,16,and 13. They also think I have a problem because I'm always on here. I tell them that I don't have a problem I'm learning stuff. And they laugh at me.

Bossy Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 12:57am
post #10 of 12

Congrats! I totally understand your excitment and that's why I'm sitting here with mixer envy.

bbmom Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 1:00am
post #11 of 12

Yayyyyyyy for you! Happy baking.

cakecastle Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 1:14am
post #12 of 12

Congratulations! Have fun!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%