Cookie Bouquet

Baking By WarLilly Updated 2 Apr 2009 , 12:49am by Mickeebabe

WarLilly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
WarLilly Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 10:17pm
post #1 of 10

Hello all
I have seen lots of cookie bouquets, and I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction on how to make these bouquets. I'm new at this, and I was wondering if they have how to books, and or videos. Thanks your help is gratly appreciated.

Thanks Lillian

9 replies
toleshed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toleshed Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 10:59pm
post #2 of 10

WarLilly
I am PMing you cookie bouquet instructions. Goodluck

myslady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
myslady Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 11:22pm
post #3 of 10

toledhed

May I have your cookie bouquet instructions as well.

Thank you.

mbt4955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbt4955 Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 11:28pm
post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by toleshed

WarLilly
I am PMing you cookie bouquet instructions. Goodluck

Do you have your instructions posted anywhere? I would love to have them, but I'm afraid you are going to get a lot of requests. icon_smile.gif

Thanks,
Martha

TyeRiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TyeRiley Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 11:33pm
post #5 of 10

If you are still giving out instructions for the cookie bouquets I also would love to have them. I thought about making them for my family for Easter.
Thankyou.

toleshed Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 11:34pm
post #6 of 10

Here ya go ladies: This is only the way I do it

After I make my cookies, I use royal icing to "glue" the sticks onto the cookies or however you decide to insert your sticks. I also use Michele Foster's MMF. Cut that out with the same cutter, or ice it, whichever method you are using. Let them dry 24 hrs. Cut out your floral foam to fit inside your pot, leaving at least 1/2 inch between the foam and your pot. Take your tissue paper. Lay it flat on the table. take it by the mddle and pick it up. Smooth down the sides and fold it up enough to fit into your pot. I use a cookie stick to push it down between the foam and the pot. If your covering your cookies individually, do that now and tie them with your ribbon. Arrange them into your foam. Thats pretty much it. If you go to
www.karenscookies.net
she has an awesome tutorial. there are pictures showing you how to do it. That is where I learned all of it. HTH
Don't be afraid to PM me with questions.
Donna

bakery_chick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakery_chick Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 11:54pm
post #7 of 10

Thanks for that website toleshed. I am ALWAYS looking for new ideas/better ways to make my cookies, and that is a fab website.

HeidiCrumbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HeidiCrumbs Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 11:55pm
post #8 of 10

toleshed- Where do you buy your cookie sticks from? I would like to buy in a large quantity but can only find the 20-50 packs. And do you perfer wood or paper sticks? Thanks!

toleshed Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 12:13am
post #9 of 10

I buy either from my cake supply store or in a pinch from Michaels. I use the paper

Mickeebabe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mickeebabe Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 12:49am
post #10 of 10

I also use the one found here: http://www.karenscookies.net/shop//cookie-projects-baking-cookie-pops/info_46.html

Here's the ones I made last week:
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%