A Big Thumbs Up To Gsa

Decorating By KathysCC Updated 5 Apr 2009 , 9:44pm by Superstar2

KathysCC Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 8:39pm
post #1 of 4

I wanted to thank Global Sugar Art for their excellent service and hope you can figure out who it was that helped me.

I made an order last week and wouldn't you know, two days later a young girl finally picked her cake colors....colors I did not have and cannot get locally. I called Global Sugar Art and spoke to such a sweet lady who looked up my order and said it was supposed to ship that day. She said, "don't worry, if it hasn't shipped, I will track it down and put those three Americolor icing colors in the box." She immediately billed me so there would be no delay and she even checked the estimated delivery time to assure me that I would get the package in time to make the cake. Well, the package arrived on time with my three icing colors tucked inside with my gumpaste and other things.

I want to thank her for understanding my plight and going out of her way to help me. It's so nice to deal with a company who shows that they care about their customers. Hopefully she will get this message and my thanks.

3 replies
AlanT Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 1:25pm
post #2 of 4

Thank you for the nice comments. You spoke with Lisa in customer service-she's the best! Lisa is in charge of all my international shipping and customer service. She owned her own floral shop for years and is known as the best floral designer in the city. When she see's this post, I will have to widen the door to fit her head icon_biggrin.gif . Seriously, if you need assistance with anything, we are more than happy to help. Alan

KathysCC Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 9:35pm
post #3 of 4

Thank you so much Lisa!

And Alan, you will just have to widen the door for her. icon_lol.gif She is the best!!

Superstar2 Posted 5 Apr 2009 , 9:44pm
post #4 of 4

Global Sugar Art you ROCK!!! Thanks for fantastic products and service, not to mention friendships.

Quote by @%username% on %date%