Cake Making Videos

Decorating By Kekecakes Updated 1 Apr 2009 , 3:23am by Kekecakes

Kekecakes Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 5:47pm
post #1 of 7

Hi Everyone,

I'm VERY NEW to cake decorating. I've only made a few cakes for my kids. I saw some how to videos that look really good, but I'm wondering if they're worth the money. Has anyone purchased these videos and if they have are they worth the money? See Below: Well it wouldn't let me copy and paste the picture so here's the web address.

cakesmadeeasy.com

Thanks so much,
Keke

6 replies
solascakes Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 5:59pm
post #2 of 7

Any video from Sharon Zambito (sugarshack) is good, do a google search on her and order her's,you won't regret it.

littlecake Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 6:00pm
post #3 of 7

you can find some stuff for free on you tube

Christina222 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 6:03pm
post #4 of 7

I have the videos by Sugar Shack, SugarEd Productions, they are FABULOUS. My cakes got so much better after watching them. Worth every penny. I have the buttercream, fondant, stacking and boxes and bows. I can't wait for her next one!!!

tiggy2 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 7:10pm
post #5 of 7

I also have sugarshack's DVD and think it's the best money ever spent. I also have the videos from cakes made easy. I would start with sugarshack's to learn how to stack, do buttercream and fondant and then move on to the others if you want to learn how to do specific cakes.

pinkbox Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 7:25pm
post #6 of 7

I agree... the Sugarshack Videos are excellent. She is very informative and easy to watch, explaining each step in great detail.

www.sugaredproductions.com

definately worth their weight in gold.

You Tube is also an excellent way to get free information for beginning. Toneda here on CC has a few excellent videos set up on youtube.

Welcome to the cake obsession. Happy baking

Kim

Kekecakes Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 3:23am
post #7 of 7

Thank you so much, everyone!!! I really appreciate the help!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%