My New Ka!!

Decorating By amberlee416 Updated 31 Mar 2009 , 9:21pm by luvsfreebies72

amberlee416 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 2:06pm
post #1 of 4

I am so excited!! icon_biggrin.gif The other night we were laying in bed watching tv and i flipped to QVC just in time for the todays special value that just happened to be the KA pro 6qt mixer, as i sat there drooling, my DH says "well why dont you order it" omg total shock there! icon_surprised.gif Times are a little tight for us right now so we really havent been spending any extra money. But he even looked excited about it! So they tell me it will be here 4/6 and i got online today and tracked the shipment and it says in transit on time scheduled to be delivered 4/1!!!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Now having said this if the people at ups are playing some wierd and twisted april fools prank i will be highly upset icon_evil.gif , but i dont think thats the case, i'm just gonna stay excited anyways icon_biggrin.gif Just thought i'd share, my friends outside of CC dont understand the joys of things like this lol

3 replies
brincess_b Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 4:30pm
post #2 of 4

im excited for you! isnt QVC awesome icon_smile.gif
xx

amberlee416 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 5:55pm
post #3 of 4

Oh i love it!! its addicting though, lol

luvsfreebies72 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 9:21pm
post #4 of 4

I'm excited for ya, too! I just got a new one a few weeks ago and no one understood my joy, either LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%